Monday, December 5, 2011

Roses

Do you know? Ok maybe you don't know but you will know haha.. now i'll tell you something about my favourite. Yup, Rose is my favourite flower :D i  think that Roses are beautiful, i like their colours, romantic, and.... mmm ya the important thinks that i like Rose :D

I can't tell more about rose but i just wanna share Rose's photo hihi checkitdot

Start with...
Red Roses



Pink Roses




Blue Roses




Yellow Roses



Purple Roses




White Roses




And the last there are Roses with mix colours :O



It so beautiful, ryt? Haha yeah i wish that on my birthday.. someone would give me one of the rose as a gift of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SMP Muhammadiyah 2 Yogyakarta RSBI2013's Alumnus. Student of SMAN 4 Yogyakarta. ITB's Next Generation.