Sunday, January 1, 2012

Study tour with Mcld jhs 013 :D

Yesterday on December, Wednesday 28, 2011. Me and all my friends in 8 grade Muhammadiyah 2 Junior High School were study tour :D firstly we went to Mondrian textile factory at Klaten :D and after that we went to Pesantren Gontor Putri at Ngawi :D and then we were ate at Nirwana Restourant. Oh God, I can't charged my phone until full because the stop contact electric used another my friends-________- so it's no problem, my battery on 3 bar :D and otw to Pare Kediri, and on Saturday 31, 2011 we went to Batu night spectacular and New Years Night I spent it on the bus otw to jogja with my friends on Bus 5 :D its so happy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SMP Muhammadiyah 2 Yogyakarta RSBI2013's Alumnus. Student of SMAN 4 Yogyakarta. ITB's Next Generation.