Thursday, August 30, 2012

Was described here.

Do you ever feel like you're lost in the crowded around you? Do you ever feel like you're worthless? Do you ever feel like all of your worked has been useless? Then, look at this songs :)


Demi Lovato - Fix a Heart


Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

Peggy (Camp Rock 1) - Here I Am

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

Selena Gomez - Who Says

Some of them it isn't new songs, but I don't know.. some of them are represent my feeling and some of them make me feel like "you're not alone, God never created if in the end there are useless". Everyone is different, ryt? :] I just give a songs suggestion if you have a feeling like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
SMP Muhammadiyah 2 Yogyakarta RSBI2013's Alumnus. Student of SMAN 4 Yogyakarta. ITB's Next Generation.